Award for quality and innovation in the bachelor’s and master’s degree programmes
In the autumn of 2017, the Faculty will give out the Award for quality in the bachelor’s and master’s degree programmes. With this award, we wish to recognize and reward individuals or academic institutions that help raise the quality of the programmes.
The award is of NOK 50 000. It is given as an operational grant, and is presented to individuals or academic institutions that have demonstrated a readiness for and commitment to raising the quality of the educational programmes.
The deadline for nomination of candidates is 15th September.
Who can nominate?
Proposals can be submitted by staff and students at the Faculty.
What do we emphasize in a winner?
- Excellence in dissemination of knowledge
- Motivation for learning
- Use of innovative methods of learning and teaching and forms of assessment
- Teaching based on mutual respect between students and teachers
- Development of innovative courses of study
- Measures to develop the learning environment
- Excellence in management of educational programmes
How do you nominate a candidate?
- A written justification for the nomination of maximum two pages
- Documentation in support of the nomination
- State the name of the nominee
- State the name of the proposer
Send the proposal to the Faculty’s mail reception via firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: Faculty of Medicine, PO Box 1078 Blindern, 0316 Oslo.
The awards committee will be chaired by Professors Ingrid Os and Kristin Heggen.