Peptide Array Core Facility
Our Core Facility is a peptide synthesis service.
- Synthesis of peptide arrays on cellulose membranes
- Synthesis of lyophilized peptides
- Amino acid analysis of peptide hydrolysates
- 2 MultiPep automated multiple synthesizers from Intavis (2004 and 2006)
- Varian Polaris 200 analytical and preparative HPLC system (2006)
- Biochrom 30 amino acid analyser (2007)
Synthesis scales and chemistry
- Peptide arrays on membranes (Fmoc chemistry)
- 5 µmole and 25 µmole on resin (Fmoc chemistry)
C-terminus - Peptides in both scales are normally synthesized as peptide amides. Free acid at the C-terminus is possible for an additional cost (please inquire).
Purity - The purity is of immunological grade. The peptides are cleaved from the resin, extracted with ether/chloroform, precipitated and lyophilized. Short peptides (e.g. 15 residues) often have a purity of 80-95%.
Analyses - Peptides are analysed for purity by reverse phase HPLC. Their molar masses are confirmed by MALDI-MS.
Click here for pricing information.