Nanotechnology and Advanced Materials (NANO2021) - The Research Council of Norway
The Research Council of Norway (RCN) has launched a call for proposal for the Programme on Nanotechnology and Advanced Materials (NANO2021). Deadline: 24 May 2017.
Objectives of the programme
The NANO2021 programme aims at enhancing the national knowledge base within nanotechnology and advanced materials to meet high international standards. The programme’s primary objectives are to develop sustainable technological solutions as a basis for innovation and to address central societal challenges.
Projects can address one or more than one topic identified by the programme:
Nanotechnology, microtechnology and advanced materials for:
- Applications within energy
- Reducing impact on the environment and climate
- Better health and new medical technologies
- Increased value creation based on natural resources
- Knowledge about different effects of nanomaterials on health and ecosystems
More information on the RCN website (in Norwegian)