Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's research
The Michael J. Fox Foundation is now accepting applications for 2017 funding through its three core funding programs. Deadline for pre-proposals is 27 September 2017.
Core funding programs
Research within three different programmes will be funded:
- Target Advancement Program: one-year grants, $100.000 per project
- Research models
- Biological mechanisms
- Therapeutic Pipeline Program: Pre-clinical projects $100 000 - 500 000. Clinical projects: budget commensurable with stage and goals.
- Disease-modifying strategies
- Symptomatic strategies
- Outcome Measures Program: Budget is not Limited. MJFF will commit up to $4 million to the program.
- Imaging studies
- Clinical/Non-invasive physiological studies
- Biochemical assays and outcome measures
Learn more and apply
A funding opportunities information webinar on will be held September 7th at 12 noon EDT (6 pm CET)
Please see the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinsons's Research website for more information.