Joint Action Working Groups on diet-related chronic diseases
JPI HDHL is working on the challenge to prevent or delay the onset of diet-related chronic diseases. This rapid action call will support community-led working groups that can push forward the field of diet-related chronic diseases. Deadline: 29 August 2017.
Aim of the call
By establishing working groups the JPI HDHL aims to support transnational cooperation and communication between individual researchers, research groups and research organisations in order to merge knowledge, data and research results.
The output of the working groups will be white papers, prospective views, guidelines, or best practice frameworks of value to the wider research community and with societal impact.
The JPI HDHL has selected the following topics to be addressed in the Working Groups:
- Economic evaluation of dietary interventions and/or physical activity interventions
- Integrated chronic disease prevention and management
- Scouting exercise for existing intervention studies and explore the possibilities of merging
Each Working Group can apply for a maximum of €50.000 for support of its activities. Funding will cover the costs of meetings and travel required to deliver the Working Groups objectives:
- Funding is expected to cover 1-2 workshops, with further work to be undertaken through email, tele- video- and/or web-conferences
- Attendance to the final symposium of the Working Group Call