Extrastiftelsen - Grants 2018
Extrastiftelsen (Extra Foundation) distributes profits from the TV lottery draw game "Extra" to research. This year's application deadline for research projects is 1st June. Note that all applications must be sent via member organisations with their own, earlier deadlines.
The main purpose of the Extra foundation's research funding is to support health research. An important objective is to tie research closer to the health challenges of citizens in their everyday life in their municipalities.
- Health and care services in municipalities
- interaction between the different actors within the health services and the specialist health services
- clinical research close to the patient
- the role of non-governmental organizations collaborating with the public sector in the development of health services
- research on user involvement
- Postdoctoral stipends and senior researchers
- PhD-applications with a named candidate
How to apply
Contact and apply via a relevant member organisation. Note that the member organisations will have earlier deadlines, some already in April. Guidelines and links to all information is available on the Extra Foundation website (Norwegian only).