BEHANDLING, BEDREHELSE and HELSEVEL - Conference Support
Norwegian research groups may apply for support to organise national and international conferences that promote the strategic and scientific priorities of the BEDREHELSE, BEHANDLING and HELSEVEL programmes. Deadline: October 10th 2018.
NFR co-funds national and international conferences taking place in Norway between March 1st 2019 and March 1st 2020.
Link to call text (Norwegian version as is contains more detail)
The event must seek to fulfil several of the following objectives:
- increasing collaboration across subject areas, disciplines, sectors and service levels;
- encouraging greater participation among, and closer ties between, research groups and innovation groups;
- encouraging greater participation among, and closer ties between, research and innovation groups and users;
- improving coordination of research activities;
- expanding capacity-building and competence development in under-researched areas;
- enhancing quality through national and/or international network-building activities.
Norwegian research institutions.
The Research Council will grant minimum 100 000 and maximum 300 000 NOK, however, not more than 50% of the total conference costs. The Research Council covers direct costs only. Personnel costs do count as in-kind contribution.
Total available for the call: 1,5 million NOK