IMI - Future topics
IMI - Innovative medicines initiative - has launched topics that may be included in their future calls. The deadline is not yet known, but for some of the calls the deadline is expected October 24th, 2018.
The Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI) is a partnership between the European Union and the European pharmaceutical industry.
The following topics are currently under consideration for inclusion in future IMI Calls for proposals.
- Topic: Integrated research platforms enabling patient-centric drug development
- Topic: Blockchain enabled healthcare
- Topic: Microenvironment imposed signatures in tissue and liquid biopsies in immune mediated disease
- Topic: Emerging translational safety technologies and tools for interrogating human immuno-biology
- Topic: Development and validation of translational platforms in support of synaptopathy drug discovery
- Topic: Digital transformation of clinical trials endpoints
Antimicrobial resistance (AMR) accelaterator programme
- Introduction to the AMR Accelerator programme
- Pillar A - two-stage topic: Capability building network to accelerate and validate scientific discoveries