Thematic areas in the third Call
The Call is open for applications from interested Candidates from 30 January 2016 to 29 April 2016.
Find your research field of interest through the list of thematic areas. Make sure you are eligible according to the eligibility criteria.
All applications must be submitted through our recruitment portal.
The thematic areas are general categories. They contain more detailed subfields for each available position.
- Cancer biology
- Cancer biology, genome stability
- Cancer immunotherapy
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Chromatin biology
- Clinical communication
- Clinical effectiveness research
- Clinical nutrition
- Computational biology
- Dementia and neuroscience
- Diet, health and determinants
- Gene regulation
- Genome dynamics
- Global health
- Gut microbiome
- Immune regulation
- Lipid metabolism
- Molecular nutrition
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Protein structure and function
- Psychiatric disorders
- Psychosocial rehabilitation and stroke
- Regenerative medicine
- Vascular biology
No further Calls are planned.