- Experiments in health economics
- Preferences of healthcare providers
- Provider payment mechanisms in the healthcare sector
- Financial and non-financial incentives in healthcare
- M.Phil. in Economics, University of Oslo, 2016
- Exchange Postgraduate, Faculty of Business and Economics, University of Melbourne, 2014
- B.A. in Economics, University of Oslo, 2013
- Exchange Undergraduate, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2013
- Telenor Master Grants Economics, 2014
- 2012 – 2014: Research assistant, Department of Economics, University of Oslo
Cheo, Roland; Ge, Ge; Godager, Geir; Wang, Jian; Wang, Qiqi & Liu, Rugang (2017). The effect of a mystery shopper program on prescriptions in primary care: Results from a field experiment..
Ge, Ge; Godager, Geir; Wang, Jian & Wiesen, Daniel (2017). Pysicians' preferences under demand-side cost sharing.
Ge, Ge; Cheo, Roland; Godager, Geir; Liu, Rugang; Wang, Qiqi & Wang, Jian (2016). Gender Differences in Antibiotic Prescriptions of Primary Health Providers in China..
Godager, Geir; Cheo, Roland; Ge, Ge; Liu, Rugang; Wang, Qiqi & Wang, Jian (2016). The Effect of a Mystery Shopper Program on Prescription in Primary Care: Results from a Field Experiment in China.
View all works in Cristin
Published Feb. 29, 2016 3:19 PM