My academic interests are the challenges of evidence based practice, for physiotherapy in particular, and my PhD project investigates how therapists, patients and novel technologies interact.
- Adviser, FYSIOPRIM 2013-2015
- Clinical adviser for PTs in Oslo University Hospital, Dep of Medicine 2010-2012
- MSc Health Science, University of Oslo 2011
- PT in Medical and Orthopedic Dep in Ahus 2000-2010
- Blixt, Line & Solbrække, Kari Nyheim (2016). The significance of social rules in group training sessions. Disability and Rehabilitation. ISSN 0963-8288. . doi: 10.1080/09638288.2016.1236296
- Blixt, Line; Solbrække, Kari Nyheim & Bjorbærkmo, Wenche Schrøder (2017). The e-therapist: exploring electronic entries to patient-therapist relations..