Human Rights and Healthy Diets
Does the food industry have a responsibility to respect the right to adequate food and diet-related Health?
FoHRC - Food, Human Rights and Corporations, the National Nutrition Council and FIAN Norway are happy to invite you to a seminar about Human Rights and Healthy Diets.
Part I: Open Morning Seminar 09:00 - 12:00
Part II: Technical Workshop in the afternoon (by invitation)
Speakers in the Morning Seminar include:
- Julie Schindall, Senior Advisor at Shift
- Professor Amandine Garde, Law and Non-Communicable Diseases Unit, University of Liverpool
- Bent Høie, Minister of Health and Care Services
- Petter Haas Brubakk, Director General of Food Drink Norway, Confederation of Norwegian Enterprises
- Cathrine Halsaa, Head of Secretariat, Norway's OECD National Contact Point
The morning seminar is open for everyone, but will require registration. The technical workshop in the afternoon is by invitation. Further details to come.