Centre for Global Health: Education
University of Oslo and at affiliated institutions in the global south have various programmes for students with an interest in global health. A list of the relevant programmes and projects can be seen below.
Photo: Per Hjortdahl
Relevant academic programmes and courses
- Health Economics, Policy and Management (master's two years)
- European Master in Health Economics and Management (master's two years)
- International Community Health (master's two years)
- Doctoral degree: PhD in Medicine and Health Sciences (with integrated global health module)
- Norwegian Research School of Global Health
- Forskerlinjen medisin
- Annual PhD course in Global Health
- EXCEL SMART mobility opportunities.
- Norwegian Programme for Capacity Building in Higher Education and Research for Development, funded by NORHED:
- Informed health choices - Daniel Semakula, Allen Nsangi