Research Centre for Habilitation and Rehabilitation Models & Services.
Centre director Professor Marit Kirkevold (right) and Executive chairperson Professor Cecilie Røe (left).
Photo: Siv Tonje Håkensen
About the group
The vision is to build a strong competency platform in habilitation and rehabilitation services that can provide high quality research across different levels of health care services and other societal institutions while incorporating user perspectives.
The research centre is in a continual process of establishing a national consortium and a consultation committee with an array of researchers, healthcare providers/groups and professionals within the field of (re)habilitation services in order to implement the 5 main projects strategically and effectively.
In addition, a Scientific Board is established with the following board members:
- Berth Danermark, Professor, Helseakademiet Ørebro, Ørebro University, Sweden
- Derick Wade, Professor, Oxford University Hospitals, UK
- Katharina Sunnerhagen, MD, Professor, University of Gothenburg, Sweden
- Marion Walker, OT, Professor, University of Nottingham, UK
- Marjolijn Ketelaar, Associate professor, Utrecht University, the Nederlands