Postprandial effects of dairy products in meals with varying macronutrient compositions. Biomarkers for cardiovascular disease are measured with focus on inflammation, blood lipids and blood glucose regulation. Satiety is examined as well.
- Registered dietitian/nutritionist (RD)
- 2009: Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc.) in Clinical Nutrition, University of Gothenburg
- 2012: Master’s Degree (M.Sc.) in Clinical Nutrition, University of Gothenburg
- 2014-2015: Lecturer in Nutrition, University of Gothenburg
- 2015- : Ph.D. candidate in Clinical Nutrition, University of Oslo
- Hansson, Patrik; Barregård, Lars; Halltorp, Melina; Sibthorpe, Sara; Svelander, Cecilia; Sandberg, Ann-Sofie; Basu, Samar; Hoppe, Michael & Hulthen, Lena (2015). Habitual high intake of fatty Fish is related to lower Levels of F2-isoprostane in healthy women . Nutrition (Burbank, Los Angeles County, Calif.). ISSN 0899-9007. 31, s 847- 852
- Narverud, Ingunn; Ottestad, Inger; Gjevestad, Gyrd Omholt; Christensen, Jacob J.; Rundblad, Amanda; Hansson, Patrik; Øyri, Linn Kristin Lie; Larsen, Sunniva Veen; Brekke, Hilde Kristin; Sheikh, Navida Akhter; Ulven, Stine Marie & Holven, Kirsten Bjørklund (2016). Vidundermiddel eller klin kokos.