- Lakerveld J, van der Ploeg HP, Kroeze W, Ahrens W, Allais O, Andersen LF, Cardon G, Capranica L, Chastin S, Donnelly A, Ekelund U, Finglas P, Flechtner-Mors M, Hebestreit A, Hendriksen I, Kubiak T, Lanza M, Loyen A, MacDonncha C, Mazzocchi M, Monsivais P, Murphy M, Nöthlings U, O’Gorman DJ, Renner B, Roos G, Schuit AJ, Schulze M, Steinacker J, Stronks K, Volkert D, van’t Veer P, Lien N, De Bourdeaudhuij I, Brug J on behalf of the DEDIPAC consortium. Towards the integration and development of a cross-European research network and infrastructure: the DEterminants of DIet and Physical ACtivity (DEDIPAC) Knowledge Hub. Int J Behav Nutr Phys Act, 2014; 11: 143.
- Bjelland M, Hausken S, Sleddens E, Andersen LF, Lie HC, Finset A, Maes L, Melbye L E, Glavin K, Hanssen-Bauer MW, Lien N. Development of family and dietary habits questionnaires: the assessment of family processes, dietary habits and adolescents’ impulsiveness in Norwegian adolescents and their parents. Int J Behav Nutr Phys Act, 2014; 11:130.
- Lien N, Van Stralen MM, Androutsos O, Bere E, Fernandez-Alvira JM, Jan N, Kovacs E, van Lippevelde W, Manios Y, te velde SJ, Brug J. The school nutrition environment and its association with soft drink intakes in 7 countries across Europe - The ENERGY project. Health and Place, 2014; 28-35: DOI 10.1016/j.healthplace.2014.07.013.
- Lien N, Haerens L, te Velde SJ, Mercken L, Klepp K-I, Moore L, de Bourdeaudhuij I, Faggiano F, van Lenthe FJ. Exploring subgroup effects by socio-economic position of three effective school-based dietary interventions: the European TEENAGE project. Int J Public Health, 2014;59:493-502.
- Grydeland M, Bjelland M, Anderssen SA, Klepp K-I, Bergh IH, Andersen LF, Ommundsen Y and Lien N. Effects of a 20-month cluster randomized controlled school-based intervention trial on BMI of school-aged boys and girls: the HEIA study. Br J Sports Med Published online April 27, 2013 doi: 10.1136/bjsports-2013-092284.
- Hjellset VT, Råberg Kjøllesdal MK, Bjørge B, Holmboe-Ottesen G, Wandel M, Birkeland K, Eriksen HR and Høstmark AT (2013) The InnvaDiab-DE-PLAN study: A randomized controlled trial with a non-directive culturally adapted education program improved the risk profile for type 2 diabetes mellitus in Pakistani immigrant women. British Journal of Nutrition 109 (3): 529-538
- Kigen K, Kjøllesdal MR, Holmboe-Ottesen G, Wandel M (2013) Maintenance of changes in food intake and motivation for healthy eating among Norwegian/Pakistani women participating in a culturally adapted intervention. Public Health Nutrition, 16 (1): 113-122.
- Holmboe-Ottesen G and Wandel M (2012) Changes in Dietary Habits after Migration and consequences for health: a focus on South Asians in Europe. Food and Nutrition Research, 56: 18891 –http://dx.doi.org/10.3402/fnrv56iO.18891
- Gebremariam MK, Andersen LF, Bjelland MB, Klepp K-I, Totland TH, Bergh IH, Lien N. Does the school food environment influence the dietary behaviors of Norwegian 11-year-olds? The HEIA study. Scand J Public Health 2012;40:491-7
- Bjelland M, Bergh IH, Grydeland M, Klepp K-I, Andersen LF, Anderssen SA, Ommundsen Y, Lien N. Changes in adolescents' intake of sugar-sweetened beverages and sedentary behaviour: Results at 8 month mid-way assessment of the HEIA study - a comprehensive, multi-component school-based randomized trial. Int J Behav Nutr Phys Act 2011;8:63
- Bere E, Hilsen M, Klepp K-I: Effect of the nationwide free school fruit scheme in Norway. British Journal of Nutrition, 104(4):589-594, 2010.
- Johansen KS, Bjorge B, Hjellset VT, Holmboe-Ottesen G, Råberg M, Wandel M (2010) Changes in food habits and motivation for healthy eating among Pakistani women living in Norway; Results from the InnvaDiab DEPLAN study. Public Health Nutrition 13 (6): 858-867.
- Kjøllesdal MR, Holmboe-Ottesen G, Mosdøl A and Wandel M (2010) The relative importance of socioeconomic indicators in explaining differences in BMI and Waist/Hip Ratio, and the mediating effect of work control, dietary patterns and physical activity. British Journal of Nutrition. 104 (8):1230-1240.
- Råberg Kjøllesdal MK, Holmboe-Ottesen G, Wandel M (2010) Associations between food patterns, socioeconomic position and working situation among adult, working women and men in Oslo. European Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 64 (10) 1150-1157.
- te Velde SJ, Brug J, Wind M, Hildonen C, Bjelland M, Pérez-Rodrigo C, Klepp K-I: Effects of a comprehensive fruit- and vegetable-promoting school-based intervention in three European countries: the Pro Children Study. British Journal of Nutrition, 99(4):893-903, 2008.
- Kvaavik E, Lien N, Tell GS, Klepp K-I. Psychosocial predictors of eating habits among adults in their mid-30s: The Oslo Youth Study follow-up 1991-1999. International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity, 2005, doi 10.1186/1479-5868-2-9.
Published Feb. 25, 2011 3:09 PM
- Last modified Dec. 14, 2014 5:03 PM