About the centre
The centre was established by a generous donation from Stiftelsen Kristian Gerhard Jebsen.
The Center director is professor Johanna Olweus.
Strategic research decisions will be made by the Steering Committee consisting of the 6 PIs. A Board consisting of representatives elected on behalf of the institutional partners represents the formal governing body. The Director will, in cooperation with a Management Group that includes two additional members, oversee the daily management of the Center.
Steering committee/Group leaders
- Professor Johanna Olweus (head), Dept. of Immunology, Institute for Cancer Research, Oslo University Hospital-Radiumhospitalet and University of Oslo
- Professor Karl Johan Malmberg (deputy head), Dept. of Immunology, Institute for Cancer Research, Oslo University Hospital-Radiumhospitalet and University of Oslo
- Senior Consultant dr. med Arne Kolstad, Department of Oncology Oslo University Hospital-Radiumhospitalet
- Professor Kjetil Tasken, Centre for Molecular Medicine Norway, Nordic EMBL Partnership and Biotechnology Centre, University of Oslo and Dept. of Infectious Diseases, Oslo University Hospital
- Research scientist Fridtjof Lund-Johansen, Department of Immunology, Oslo University Hospital-Rikshospitalet
- Professor Ton Schumacher, The Netherlands Cancer Institute, Amsterdam, The Netherlands