- Corthay, A, Lundin, K, Lorvik KB, Hofgaard, PO, Bogen, B. Secretion of tumor-specific antigen by myeloma cells enhances cancer immunosurveillance by CD4+ T cells. Cancer Research, 2009 Jul 15;69(14):5901-7.
- Zangani, M; Carlsen, H; Kielland, A; Os, A; Hauglin, H, Blomhoff, R; Munthe, LA, Bogen, B. Tracking early autoimmune disease by bioluminescent imaging of NF-kB activation reveals pathology in multiple organ systems. Am. J. Pathol. 2009, 174: 1358- 1367.
- Fredriksen, AB, Bogen B. Chemokine-idiotype fusion DNA vaccines are potentiated by bivalency and xenogeneic sequences. Blood. 2007, 110(6):1797-805
- Zangani MM, Frøyland M., Qui, GY, Meza-Zepeda, LA, Kutok, JL, Thompson, KM, Munthe LA, Bogen, B. Lymphomas can develop from B cells chronically helped by idiotype-specific T cells. J.Exp.Med. 2007, 204:1189-91.
- Schjetne KW, Fredriksen AB, Bogen B. Delivery of antigen to CD40 induces protective immune responses against tumors. J Immunol. 2007 , 178: 4169-76.
- Fredriksen AB, Sandlie I, Bogen B. DNA vaccines increase immunogenicity of idiotypic tumor antigen by targeting novel fusion proteins to antigen presenting cells. Mol Ther. 2006 Apr;13(4):776-85.
- Corthay A, Skovseth DK, Lundin KU, Rosjo E, Omholt H, Hofgaard PO, Haraldsen G, Bogen B. Primary Antitumor Immune Response Mediated by CD4(+) T Cells. Immunity. 2005 Mar;22(3):371-83.
- Munthe LA, Corthay A, Os A, Zangani M, Bogen B. Systemic autoimmune disease caused by autoreactive B cells that receive chronic help from Ig v region-specific T cells. J Immunol. 2005 Aug 15;175(4):2391-400.
- Munthe LA, Os A, Zangani M, Bogen B. MHC-restricted Ig V region-driven T-B lymphocyte collaboration: B cell receptor ligation facilitates switch to IgG production. J Immunol. 2004 Jun 15;172(12):7476-84.
- Tjelle TE, Corthay A, Lunde E, Sandlie I, Michaelsen TE, Mathiesen I, Bogen B. Monoclonal antibodies produced by muscle after plasmid injection and electroporation. Mol Ther. 2004 Mar;9(3):328-36.
- Schjetne KW, Thompson KM, Nilsen N, Flo TH, Fleckenstein B, Iversen JG, Espevik T, Bogen B. Cutting edge: link between innate and adaptive immunity: Toll-like receptor 2 internalizes antigen for presentation to CD4+ T cells and could be an efficient vaccine target. J Immunol. 2003 Jul 1;171(1):32-6.
- Lundin KU, Hofgaard PO, Omholt H, Munthe LA, Corthay A, Bogen B. Therapeutic effect of idiotype-specific CD4+ T cells against B-cell lymphoma in the absence of anti-idiotypic antibodies. Blood. 2003 Jul 15;102(2):605-12. Epub 2003 Mar 20.
- Dembic Z, Schenck K, Bogen B. Dendritic cells purified from myeloma are primed with tumor-specific antigen (idiotype) and activate CD4+ T cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2000 Mar 14;97(6):2697-702.
- Lunde E, Munthe LA, Vabo A, Sandlie I, Bogen B. Antibodies engineered with IgD specificity efficiently deliver integrated T-cell epitopes for antigen presentation by B cells. Nat Biotechnol. 1999 Jul;17(7):670-5.
Published July 31, 2012 3:14 PM
- Last modified July 31, 2012 3:14 PM