- Vietri, Radulovic and Stenmark with Nature Review about ESCRT proteins in membrane dynamics Nov. 11, 2019
- New article in Current Biology by Lie-Jensen and Haglund Oct. 22, 2019
- The Secrets of the Cells Sep. 19, 2019
- CanCell Annual Meeting 2018 Nov. 28, 2018
- A shortcut to precision cancer treatment Oct. 17, 2018
- The day I lay face down for science Sep. 12, 2018
- Know your fix: Why binge-drinking gets me up in the morning Aug. 28, 2018
Our vision is to uncover the “Achilles’ heels” of cancer and target these for reprogramming cancer cells into harmless cells.
CanCell Young Scientists [CYS]
CYS is the organisation for young scientists at CanCell. They are in the process of creating their own web page, but can be reached by email.