Award for quality and innovation in the professional programme of study in medicine
In the autumn of 2018ultimo April, the Faculty will give out its Award for teaching. With this award, we wish to recognize and reward excellence in teaching.
The award is of NOK 50 000. It is given as an operational grant, and is presented to individuals or academic institutions that have demonstrated a commitment to excellence in education.
The deadline for nomination of candidates is ultimo April.
Who can nominate?
Proposals can be submitted by staff and students at the Faculty.
What do we emphasize in a winner?
- Excellence in dissemination of knowledge
- Motivation for learning
- Use of innovative methods of learning and teaching and forms of assessment
- Teaching based on mutual respect between students and teachers
- Development of innovative courses of study
- Measures to develop the learning environment
- Excellence in management of educational programmes
How do you nominate a candidate?
- A written justification for the nomination of maximum two pages, with the name of the nominee
- Enclose documentation in support of the nominations
- State the name of the proposer
Send the proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Award for quality and innovation in the studies 2018 case number 2018/2979"
The awards committee is chaired by Professor Ingrid Os. The other members of the committee include the Programme Council for Medicine.
Contact Mette Groseth Langballe