Information for employees at MED
The Faculty of Medicine's guidelines regarding the corona pandemic. Updated 24 January 2021.
The faculty follow UiO's infection control guide.
All teaching is currently performed digitally.
Familiarise yourself with UiO's guidelines for remote work.
UiO adheres to Oslo Municipality´s guidelines on working from home.
Employees who have confirmed covid-19 should be in isolation. See practical information on home isolation from the FHI.
Employees who are a household member of a person with confirmed covid-19 or have been in contact with an infected person during the last 10 days must be quarantined. See practical information about home quarantine from Norwegian Institute of Public Health.
We refer to The Ministry of Foreign Affairs's travel information (in Norwegian).
More about UiO and the corona virus
- General information about the corona situation at UiO.
- The faculty's information to faculty staff
- Guidelines for implementation of the PhD examination
For more information about the coronavirus:
- For health care professionals: +47 21 07 70 00 (office hours), Outside office hours: +47 21 07 63 48.
- For the public: +47 815 55 015