Information about the corona situation to our students
Stay up to date by reading Mine studier about teaching and exams. Updated information about corona restrictions at UiO here. Updated 20th of August 2021.
Clinical teaching at the university hospitals
- Clinical teaching and skills training are carried out at the university hospitals. See the timetable for the individual module for which activities this applies.
- General infection advice applies.
- Students must follow the rules for employees. All students are recommended to wear face masks in patient-centered situations. The framework for clinical teaching and skills training may change. Follow My studies on what applies to your class / subject.
OUS (updated 20th of August 2021)
- There is no longer a general requirement for a face mask at the hospital, but we recommend use in situations where a distance of 1 meter cannot be maintained.
- If you have symptoms of COVID, do not attend classes or campus / hospital.
- In case of infection exposure:
- Unprotected must in accordance with regulations in quarantine. Unprotected includes those not fully vaccinated, not received the first vaccine dose, not undergone COVID last 6 months.
- Partially protected (more than three weeks since the first vaccine dose) does not need quarantine, but must be tested on day 3 and use a face mask until a negative PCR test.
- Fully vaccinated do not need quarantine.
- Students who work or have worked in the last 10 days in places with an active outbreak of infection must not attend clinical classes. They must send a message to the module coordinator where they briefly explain the situation. The message is assessed by the head of education at Klinmed and answered as soon as possible.
- Work at the test station and vaccination station for COVID is not defined as a risk situation.
We refer to The Ministry of Foreign Affairs's travel information (in Norwegian), and the requirements on entry quarantine upon arrival in Norway from the Norwegian Institute of Public Health.