External Funding unit (EEF)
We provide support and advice on national and international funding opportunities to our faculty’s researchers. We help with grant applications. EEF also administrates the faculty's COFUND projects Scientia Fellows I and II.
We help our researchers
- To improve their applications for external funding
We are happy to read through your applications and give you feedback. Does your application fulfill the call’s intentions? Does it contain words and expressions that the evaluators are looking for?
- To get an overview of relevant announcements
We scout for calls that fit particularly well with specific activities, persons and research groups. We can help you make a long-term plan for your funding activities.
- With routines and procedures regarding externally funded projects
We’ll direct you to the people who will for help you during the different project phases: application, start-up, running and closing.
- With the EU portal, administrative information, policy background, etc.
We can help you get support letters, find policy background for you to refer to, and assist you with online application forms and the EU Participant portal.
- With training
We give courses on funding opportunities and on writing clear grant applications. We give standard or custom-tailored courses at your place or ours.
We work in cooperation with the Regional Research Support unit at OUS.
- Institute of Clinical Medicine: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Insitute of Basic Medical Sciences and NCMM: Erlendur Helgason
- Institute of Health and Society: Malin Solli Wandem
- Scientia Fellows: Marta Lorens-Thommesen
- Funding Opportunities, Marie S-Curie fellowships and Scientia Fellows: Hilde Henriksen