Election of representatives to the Faculty Board
The Faculty Board is responsible for setting general goals, priorities and strategies for the Faculty's activities.
In the autumn of 2015, one representative and two deputy representatives were elected from the academic staff on fixed-term contracts, including Professor II.
Representatives for this constituency are elected for one year, 1.1.2016-31.12.2016. Academic staff on fixed-term contracts, including Professor II, with a right to vote are eligible to stand for election.
To be eligible, one must be employed for a period that covers the whole period one is elected for, 1.1.2016-31.12.2016. Leaders and deputy leaders of the institutes are not eligible.
The Board of the Faculty of Medicine has 9 members:
- Dean of Research
- 1 representative from the permanent academic staff
- 1 representative from the contract academic staff and adjunct professors
- 1 representative from the technical-administrative staff
- 2 representatives from the students
- 2 external members
The Dean is elected directly.
The Deans of research is appointed by the Dean.
The external members are appointed by the University Board. The staff members are elected by electronic voting for all voter groups. The students organise the election of student members.
12. November 2015, 8 am - 20. November 2015, 12.00