Election of representative from academic staff on fixed-term contracts and professor II
One representative and two deputy representatives for temporarily employed academic staff, including professor II positions, were elected in autumn 2016.
The electoral term for this group is one year, 01.01.2017 - 31.12.2017.
The following candidates were elected:
- Representative: Hanne Støre Valeur
- 1. deputy representative: Knut Inge Klepp
- 2. deputy representative: Stephanie Zühlke
Turnout: 16,25 %
The Board of the Faculty of Medicine has 9 members:
- Dean of Research
- 1 representative from the permanent academic staff and Professor II on permanent contracts
- 1 representative from the contract academic staff and Professor II on fixed-term contracts
- 1 representative from the technical-administrative staff
- 2 representatives from the students
- 2 external members
Representatives of the temporary academic staff and the students are elected for one year. Students arrange their own elections. The other representatives are appointed or elected for a term of four years.
More information about the composition of the Faculty Board and their Meetings.