• Coordination of HR-network at the faculty
• Advice and guidance on laws, regulations and agreements within the HR field
• Controller ”lønnskontrollprogrammet” (salary controlling)
• Updating the website for HR consultants
• Preparing and updating HR-procedures at the Faculty
• Preparing and updating Faculty forms and templates within HR
• Reports, statistics within HR
• Secretary for The faculty equal opportunities committee
• HR administration for the Faculty Administration and Regional Ethical Committee for Medical and Health Research Ethics, which entails appointments and personnel administration.
I have a Bachelor of Arts degree within the social sciences from the University of Oslo (1997), and a Master of Arts degree in Asian Studies for The University of New South Wales, Australia (1999).
I have worked at the Faculty of Medicine since 2000, mainly within the field of personnel administration/HR.