- Follow up on innovation activities from the Faculty of Medicine
- Point of contact for industry relationsships
I'm a serial entrepreneur with over 25 years experience in the medical device industry. I've broad international experience including launching new innovations, growing business internationally, negotiating strategic cooperation’s and product licensing as well as management of small to medium high tech corporations. I can document strong results within:
• Execution of company business goals in medtech industry
• Entrepreneurship and start-up
• Private and public funding of start-ups
• Extensive international business experience
• Establishing network of international collaborators
• Successfully led industrial research projects
• Identification and creation of new business opportunities
• Fluent Norwegian, English, German and French.
I have a M.Sc. / Dipl. ing. from ETH-Zürich and wrote my Master thesis at Stanford University.
Published Nov. 11, 2019 2:23 PM
- Last modified Feb. 11, 2021 11:45 AM