IMI2 - Calls 22 and 23 are launched
The Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI) has now launched IMI2 – Call 22 and 23. Deadline: 29 September. 2020.
The Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI) is a partnership between the European Union and the European pharmaceutical industry. IMI facilitates open collaboration in research to advance the development of, and accelerate patient access to, personalised medicines for the health and wellbeing of all, especially in areas of unmet medical need.
IMI2 – Call 22 is a single-stage Call for proposals designed to support research activities that will build on, and add value to, results from certain ongoing IMI2 projects.
Further Information on Call 22 and which consortia of actions are eligilbe, please visit the IMI website here.
IMI2 – Call 23 is a standard, two-stage Call for proposals with the following topics:
- Topic 1: Returning clinical trial data to study participants within a GDPR compliant and approved ethical framework
- Topic 2: Modelling the impact of monoclonal antibodies and vaccines on the reduction of antimicrobial resistance
This topic is part of IMI’s Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) Accelerator programme.
- Topic 3: A platform for accelerating biomarker discovery and validation to support therapeutics development for neurodegenerative diseases
- Topic 4: Optimal treatment for patients with solid tumours in Europe through artificial intelligence
- Topic 5 Shortening the path to rare disease diagnosis by using new born genetic screening and digital technologies
- Topic 6: Behavioural model of factors affecting patient adherence
For full details of the topics, including the budget breakdown and the General Conditions for the Call for proposals, click on the links above or read the IMI2 - Call 23 Text.
Webinars on Call 22 and 23
IMI is currently running webinars (https://bit.ly/2zz0M2D) on IMI2 – Call 22 and 23, including webinars on all Call topics, as well as IMI’s rules and procedures and opportunities for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).