Horizon 2020 Green Deal Call Published
The European Commission has publisehed the EU Green Deal call under Horizon 2020. Deadline: 01 January, 2021.
One of the European Commission’s top priorities is the fight against climate change and working to make Europe climate-neutral by 2050. To support this, the Commission is launching a dedicated call to support Green Deal-related research and innovation. The call is made up of various topics arranged under ten 'areas', with further sub-topics under each heading.
- Area 1: Increasing Climate Ambition - cross sectoral challenges;
- Area 2: Clean, affordable and secure energy;
- Area 3: Industry for a clean and circular economy;
- Area 4: Energy and resource efficient buildings;
- Area 5: Sustainable and smart mobility;
- Area 6: Farm to Fork;
- Area 7: Biodiversity and ecosystem services;
- Area 8: Zero-pollution, toxic free environment;
- Area 9: Strengthening our knowledge in support of the European Green Deal; and
- Area 10: Empowering citizens for the transition towards a climate neutral, sustainable Europe.
For more information
Visit the European Commission’s Green Deal page and get the latest information on the call, including details of each topic, timelines and much more.
The Green Deal work porgramme can be accessed via this link.