UTFORSK - Collaborative Educational Projects
UTFORSK is a programme that aims to strengthen international collaboration between higher educational institutions in selected countries. Deadline: February 1, 2021.
About the call
The call is hosted by the Norwegian Agency for International Cooperation and Quality Enhancement in Higher Education (Diku). The aim is to support long-term partnerships between Norway and Brazil, Canada, China, India, Japan, Russia, South Africa, South Korea, and the USA. The main objectives for this call are:
- Strengthened international partnerships within areas of mutual and strategic interest between higher education institutions in Norway and the relevant countries
- Enhanced quality and relevance of study programmes at the institutions involved
- Accredited Norwegian higher education institutions
- Must have a main partner that is an accredited institution in one of the partnership countries
- Up to NOK 3 million pr project, over 4 years.
- Minimum 20 % own financial contribution
A webinar hosted by DIKU is scheduled for November 4, 14:00
How to apply
Applications are submitted through the DIKU application portal Espresso. Please visit the DIKU website for further information on the call.