IMI - Call 15: Immunology, drug development and synaptopathies
IMI-2 (Innovative medicines initiative) - has launched six topics for research projects.Deadline October 24th, 2018.
Calls focus on immunology, drug development and synaptopathy. The Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI) is a partnership between the European Union and the European pharmaceutical industry. Consortia consist of partners from industry, academia, and small and medium-sized enterprises (SME).
- Development and validation of translational platforms in support of synaptopathy drug discovery
- Available funding: 6 M€, indicative duration 60 months.
- Integrated research platforms enabling patient-centric drug development
- Available funding: 12 M€, indicative duration 42 months.
- Microenvironment imposed signatures in tissue and liquid biopsies in immune mediated disease
- Available funding: 15,5 M€, indicative duration 60 months.
- Emerging translational safety technologies and tools for interrogating human immuno-biology
- Available funding: 11 M€, indicative duration 72 months.
- Blockchain enabled healthcare
- Available funding: 8,3 M€, indicative duration 36 months.
- Digital endpoints in neurodegenerative and immune-mediated diseases
- Available funding: 21 M€, indicative duration 60 months.
Webinars on the call topics were held in July. Click to access presentations, recordings and lists of participants.