Invitation to 6th Nutrition Winter School in Levi, Finland – January 27-31, 2020
The 6th Nutrition Winter School
Diet and Microbes: Gut health for the brain and body
Time and place: 27.1. – 31.1.2020, Levi, Kittilä, Lapland, Finland
Nutrition Winter School is a scientific seminar aimed at young post docs and PhD students from the fields of nutrition, medicine, and biochemistry. Ever since we organized this event for the first time in 2009, our goal has been to gather early-career scientists and top researchers from various backgrounds to enjoy scientific lectures and fruitful discussions under the magical atmosphere of the Finnish Lapland.
The 6th Nutrition Winter School will take place in Lapland at Levi, Kittilä, Finland from January 27th to 31st, 2020. This time the theme of the seminar is Diet and Microbes: Gut health for the brain and body. This theme is covered by internationally renowned experts from a clinical, experimental, and molecular biological point-of-view.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Prof. Robert-Jan Brummer, Örebro University
- Dr Federica Facciotti, European Institute of Oncology
- Prof. Karl-Heinz Herzig, University of Oulu
- Dr Jonna Jalanka, University of Helsinki
- Prof. Stefan Kiechl, Medical University of Innsbruck
- Prof. Eero Mervaala, University of Helsinki
- Dr Milla Pietiäinen, University of Helsinki
- Dr Justus Reunanen, University of Oulu
- Dr Anu Ruusunen, University of Eastern Finland
- Prof Seppo Salminen, University of Turku
- Prof Michael Schemann, Technical University of München
- Dr Filip Scheperjans, Helsinki University Hospital
- Prof. Magnus Simrén, University of Gothenburg
NB! Early Bird registration and call for abstracts are now open! Be quick and book your place today!
Hope to see you at Nutrition Winter School 2020!