Practical information for current fellows
Relevant information for Scientia Fellows on research costs, reports and publications.
Scientia Fellows support to Research costs amounts to 68 000 NOK per year. This sum is available at your Host institute. Research costs may be used for:
- Costs related to your research (for example lab consumables)
- Conferences, network meetings, courses and other activities to enhance your career prospects
- Expenses to Norwegian courses
Research costs financed by the Scientia Fellows Programme are transferrable from one year to the next. However, a part of the amount may be financed from other external sources with other requirements. Please consult your economy controller and Host for more information.
Credits on publications
On publications resulting from the fellowship, the Scientia Fellows programme must be credited as follows:
The research leading to these results has received funding from the European Union Seventh Framework Programme (FP7-PEOPLE-2013-COFUND) under grant agreement n° 609020 - Scientia Fellows.
Project reports and personal career plan report
1. Project report - To be sent to the Scientia Fellows Programme Office (SFO) within 30 days after each year of the fellowship.
2. Candidate’s personal career development plan report - To be sent to the Scientia Fellows Programme Office (SFO) within 30 days after each year of the fellowship.
3. Final report – To be sent to the Scientia Fellows Programme Office (SFO) within 30 days after the end of the fellowship.
Marie Curie Fellowship Certificate
When you have completed your fellowship, you may request for a Marie Curie Fellowship Certificate. The Certificate is not compulsory, but is a service offered to fellows requesting proof of their participation in a Marie Curie Project. Please contact the Scientia Fellows Office for more information: email@example.com.
General research support for scientists at the University of Oslo (employees only).