Practical information for current Fellows
Information about research costs, reports and publications for current postdoctoral fellows at the Scientia Fellows II programme (2019-2024).
Scientia Fellows' support to the research costs amounts to 54 600 NOK per year of your fellowship This sum is available at your institute, and can be used in agreement with your Host. Research costs can be used for, for instance:
- Costs related to your research (for example lab consumables)
- Conferences, network meetings, courses and other activities to enhance your career prospects
- Expenses for Norwegian courses
Research costs financed by the Scientia Fellows programme are transferrable from one year to the next. However, a part of the amount may be financed from other external sources with other requirements. Please consult your economy controller assigned to the Group you work with and the Host for more information.
Acknowledgment on publications
On publications resulting from the fellowship, the Scientia Fellows II programme must be credited as follows:
The research leading to these results has received funding from the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie grant agreement No 801133.
Project reports and personal career plan report
1. Project report - To be submitted to the Scientia Fellows Programme Office (SFO) within 30 days after each year of the fellowship.
2. Final report – To be sent to the Scientia Fellows Programme Office (SFO) in the last 30 days before the end of the fellowship.
Marie Skłodowska-Curie Certificate
When you have completed your fellowship and delivered the final report, you may request for a Marie Skłodowska-Curie Fellowship Certificate. Please contact the Scientia Fellows Office for more information: email@example.com.
General research support for scientists at the University of Oslo (employees only).