Anthony Sverre Wagstaff
Occupational medicine studies the relationship between the working environment and Human function and health, in order improve function at work and prevent negative health effects.
Aviation medicine studies the effects of Aviation and Space environments on Human health and perfomance, in order to optimise human performance and flight safety and prevent negative health effects.
- My research focuses on Aviation medicine, safety and performance.
- Medical School – Occupational medicine
- MB BCh BAO LRCSI LRCSI 1985 (RSCI Dublin) – Specialist in Occupational Health 2010,
- Diploma in Aviation Medicine 1997 (London).
- Doctor of Medicine (PhD) –University of Oslo 2001
- MBA 2005 (ESCP/EAP Paris and BI, Oslo)
- Norwegian Defence University college (sjefskurs 10) 2013.
- Main Position : Director, Institute of Aviation Medicine, Norwegian Armed Forces Medical Service, since 2006.
- President, European Society of Aerospace Medicine
- Academician, International Academy of Aviation and Space Medicine
- Fellow, Aerospace Medical Association
- Norwegian Institute of Occupational health
- Norwegian School of Sports Sciences - Olympiatoppen
- Norwegian Defence Research Establishment