Bjørn Morten Hofmann
- Health technology
- Philosophy of medicine
- (Bio)medical ethics
- Ethics in health technology assessment
- Philosophy of health sciences and technology
- Medical ethics
- Philosophy of science
- Philosophy of medicine and health care (basic concepts)
- Hva er sykdom [Ethical and epistemological challenges with the concept of disease]
- Ph.D in philosophy of medicine
- M.Sc. in biomedical engineering
- Philosophy and history of ideas
- United Nations Scientific Committee for Effects of Atomic Radiation (UNSCEAR), member of expert group Attribution of health effects to radiation exposure, 2009-2011.
- Member of the National Board for Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis, 2010-14.
- Member of the Council for The Norwegian University for Science and Technology’s strategic program for medical technology, Trondheim 2009-2013.
- Member of working group on newborn screening by the Directorate of Health, 2008.
- Member of the Directorate for Health and Social Affairs, reference group for biopolitical issues (Bioreferansegruppa), 01.07.2007-01.07.2010.
- Member of working group in EUNETHTA (European Network for HTA Agencies) in the elaboration of a ”core model” for integrating ethics in health technology assessment, 2006.
- Board member, Ethics program, University of Oslo, 2006-9.
- EUNETHTA (European Network for HTA Agencies)
- Working Group on Ethics i International Network of Agencies for Health Technology Assessments (INAHTA), 2005-