Camilla Grøver Aukrust
This Ph.d project spans six years and will be conducted in combination with 50% clinical work at Rikshospitalet, Oslo University Hospital. The Ph.d is connected to the department for Community Medicine and Global Health and focuses on childhood hydrocephalus in Malawi.
Camilla G. Aukrust has education within nursing and has worked at the neurosurgical high dependency unit at Rikshospitalet, Oslo University Hospital, since 2007. Her Ph.d project is concerned with the neurosurgical diagnosis childhood hydrocephalus in Malawi.
- Global health
- Global surgery
- Competence improvements
- Public health
- Health services research
- Cand.Mag in history of ideas, UiO
- Bachelor in nursing, Diakonova college
- M.Phil in International Community Health, UiO
- Second prize winner of “Best Poster” at the Global Health Norway seminar in Bergen, 2019
- Nominated for the prize; best master thesis related to the UN sustainable developmental goals at the University of Oslo, 2019
Signatory theme leader for Global Surgery and Anaesthesia, Centre for Global Health, UiO
Department of global health, Oslo University Hospital
Error when retrieving publications from Cristin