My research interests focus on the topic of distributive justice in priority-setting in the Norwegian health care sector. Particularly, my research project addresses the debate on the role of the individual responsibility for health as a criterion for rationing resources.
Other fields of interest:
- Organizational development in health care institutions
- Clinical Engagement and behavioral change of health care personnel
- Leadership roles in top management and at the clinical level
- Master of Philosophy in Health Economics, Policy and Management (2016), University of Oslo.
- Bachelor of Arts in European Studies with specialization in Political Science (2014), University of Oslo
- European Youth Parliament, Foreign Affairs Committee, 3rd Place at the Italian National Sesssion (2008)
- Master thesis intern at Oslo University Hospital for the project “Strenghten Employeeship”.
- Trainee and project assistant at the South-Eastern Norway Regional Health Authority (HR Department)
- Student Representative for the Master program Health Economics, Policy and Management (HEPMA)
- Clinic of Mental Health and Addiction at Oslo University Hospital
- Feiring, Eli; Traina, Gloria; Fystro, Joar Røkke & Hofmann, Bjørn (2020). Avoiding hypersensitive reluctance to address parental responsibility in childhood obesity. Journal of Medical Ethics. ISSN 0306-6800. . doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/medethics-2020-106120 Full text in Research Archive.
- Traina, Gloria & Feiring, Eli (2020). Priority setting and personal health responsibility: an analysis of Norwegian key policy documents. Journal of Medical Ethics. ISSN 0306-6800. . doi: 10.1136/medethics-2019-105612 Full text in Research Archive.
- Traina, Gloria & Feiring, Eli (2020). ‘There is no such thing as getting sick justly or unjustly’–a qualitative study of clinicians’ beliefs on the relevance of personal responsibility as a basis for health prioritisation. BMC Health Services Research. ISSN 1472-6963. . doi: 10.1186/s12913-020-05364-6 Full text in Research Archive.
- Traina, Gloria; Martinussen, Pål Erling & Feiring, Eli (2019). Being Healthy, Being Sick, Being Resposnible: Attitudes towards Responsibility for Health in a Public Healthcare System. Public Health Ethics. ISSN 1754-9973. 12(2), s 145- 157 . doi: 10.1093/phe/phz009 Full text in Research Archive. Show summary
- Hofmann, Bjørn Morten; Fystro, Joar; Traina, Gloria & Feiring, Eli (2019). Hypersensitive Reluctance to Address Issues of Responsibility in Childhood Obesity?.