I am particularly interested in systematic and practice-based knowledge development in health education. The purpose of my PhD is to study simulation as a strategy for training students in interprofessional collaboration in clinical, often subacute situations situated in primary healthcare. We will develop and implement simulation scenarios where the students solve practical situations from primary healthcare through simulation. Previously, I worked in several projects at Helsam, UiO, aiming at development of technology in healthcare service. I also have extensive experience with infection control, antibiotic use and antibiotic resistance from clinical work.
I have presented several posters at national and international conferences related to the projects I have worked with.
- Master’s degree in Nursing Science, Department of Nursing Science, University of Oslo, 2013.
- Clinical specialist in nursing with specialization in nursing to critical ill patients with infection from the Norwegian Nurses' Association, 2009
- 2016-2018: Researcher in the following projects
- SUCCESS– Successful Caregiver Communication and Everyday Situation Support in Dementia Care – an European AAL project, ASV, Helsam, UiO
- Systematic clinical examination of the elderly. MOOC for staff and students in primary care – Helsam, UiO
- 2015 –2016: Researcher in the project
- CarerSupport – Platform for Informal Carers' Training, Tele-consulting and Collaboration - an European AAL project, ASV, Helsam, UiO
- 2006-2016: Practice Development Nurse, Infection Ward, Bærum Sykehus, Vestre Viken
- 2001-2006: Registered Nurse, Medical Ward, Bærum Sykehus
- 2015-> Chairman in Buskerud Gymnastikk og Turnkrets (gymnastics)
- 2007-> Chairman in Tranby Turn (gymnastics)