Decision-analytic modeling, cost-effectiveness analyses, value of information (VOI), health economic evaluation, disease mathematical modeling, Bayesian methods and decision theory, causal inference
- Fall 2019 - Teaching Fellow for the graduate-level course Cost-Effectiveness Analysis and Decision Making [HPM 570], Yale University School of Public Health, Course Faculty: A. David Paltiel
- Spring 2019 - Teaching Fellow for Advanced Topics in Decision-making in Medicine [EWP02], Erasmus Medical Center, Course Faculty: Myriam Hunink
2019 – Postgraduate Research Fellow, Yale University School of Medicine
2018 – Visiting PhD Candidate, Public Health Modeling Unit Yale University School of Public Health
2017 – PhD Candidate in Health Decision Sciences, University of Oslo
2017 – PhD Research Fellow, Decision Modeling Center VUmc Amsterdam
2015 – Senior Health Economist, LINK Medical Research
PhD courses and research activities, Department of Economics, Gdansk University of Technology, 2011-2013
MSc, Department of Economics, Gdansk University of Technology, 2011
MSc, Department of Economics and Economic Policy, Gdynia University, 2011
- Gold medal for outstanding academic results and scientific research during the master’s program from the Rector of Gdansk University of Technology.
- Award for the best master’s thesis in Labor Economics organized by the Regional Labor Office in Gdansk.
Collaborative Network for Value of Health (ConVOI) (www.convoi-group.org)
Cancer Outcomes, Public Policy and Effectiveness Research (COPPER) Center, Yale University School of Medicine and Yale Cancer Center (https://medicine.yale.edu/copper/)
Public Health Modeling Unit, Yale School of Public Health (https://publichealth.yale.edu/modeling/)
Decision Modeling Center VUmc Amsterdam (http://www.dmc-vumc.nl/)
- Kunst, Natalia R.; Alarid-Escudero, Fernando; Paltiel, A. David & Wang, Shi-Yi (2019). A value of information analysis of research on the 21-gene assay for breast cancer management. Value in Health. ISSN 1098-3015. 22(10), s 1102- 1110 . doi: 10.1016/j.jval.2019.05.004
- Kunst, Natalia R.; Lindvik, Helene; Carlsen, Kai-Håkon; Håland, Geir; Jørgensen, Eivind & Carlsen, Karin C. Lødrup (2019). Cost-effectiveness of diagnostic algorithms for peanut allergy in children. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. ISSN 0091-6749. 143(3), s 1243- 1246 . doi: 10.1016/j.jaci.2018.10.050
- Furlow, Bryant & Kunst, Natalia (2019, 14. oktober). All Women with Breast Cancer Should Undergo Multigene Testing, Study Suggests. [Tidsskrift]. Cancer Network.
- Kunst, Natalia (2019). Diagnosing peanut allergy in children: A cost-effectiveness analysis of diagnostic algorithms..
- Kunst, Natalia (2019). Finding the optimal diagnostic algorithm for children with peanut allergy: A cost-effectiveness study.
- Kunst, Natalia R. (2019). A comprehensive value of information analysis to assess the state of the evidence and quantify uncertainty on the use of 21-gene assay Oncotype DX.
- Kunst, Natalia; Alarid-Escudero, Fernando; Aas, Eline; Coupe, Veerle & Kuntz, Karen (2019). Real-World Recurrence Rates of Colorectal Cancer over Time.
- Kunst, Natalia; Grosse, Scott; Chen, Yao-Hsuan; Kim, David & Wisløff, Torbjørn (2019). Overview of various recommendations for health economic perspective. Symposium: Value for whom? Choice and Consequences of Perspective in Economic Evaluations..
- Kunst, Natalia; Long, Jessica; Xu, Xiao; Busch, Susan; Kyanko, Kelly; Richman, Ilana & Gross, Cary (2019). Utilization and costs of breast cancer screening for women in their 40s in a privately insured US population.
- Kunst, Natalia; Wang, Shi-Yi; Hood, Annette; Mougalian, Sarah; DiGiovanna, Michael; Adelson, Kerin & Pusztai, Lajos (2019). Cost-effectiveness of different neoadjuvant followed by adjuvant treatment strategies for women with HER2-positive breast cancer (Spotlight Session).
- Kunst, Natalia; Wilson, Ed; Alarid-Escudero, Fernando; Baio, Gianluca; Brennan, Alan; Fairley, Michael; Glynn, David; Goldhaber-Fiebert, Jeremy; Jackson, Chris; Jalal, Hawre; Menzies, Nicolas; Strong, Mark; Thom, Howard & Heath, Anna (2019). Practical Considerations for the Efficient Computation of the Expected Value of Sample Information to Prioritize Research in Health Care.
- Kunst, Natalia R. (2018). Future research on the 21-gene assay for breast cancer: A value of information analysis.
- Kunst, Natalia R. (2018). What is the value of further research on the 21-gene assay for breast cancer management?.
- Kunst, Natalia R.; Alarid-Escudero, Fernando & Wang, Shi-Yi (2018). Decisions on Further Research for 21-Gene Assay in Real-World Management of Breast Cancer: A Value of Information Analysis. [Lee B. Lusted Award Finalist].
- Kunst, Natalia R.; Lindvik, Helene; Carlsen, Kai-Håkon; Håland, Geir; Jørgensen, Eivind & Carlsen, Karin C. Lødrup (2018). Diagnosing Peanut Allergy in Children: A Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of Diagnostic Algorithms.
- Kunst, Natalia R. (2017). Health economic modeling to determine the optimal diagnostic algorithm for nut allergy.