Tricia Lynn Lois Larose
Tumors in Space - University of Oslo
Dr. Larose is the Principal Investigator and Project Manager for Tumors in Space, a cutting-edge cancer research experiment at the intersection of space technology and stem cell biology selected by the United Nations Office for Outer Space Affairs and the China Manned Space Agency for a 31-day space mission on board the China Space Station. Expected launch date: 2025. Tumors in Space is currently funded by a programme under the European Space Agency with the support of the Norwegian Space Agency.
Human Performance in Space - International Space University
Tricia is also Adjunct Faculty in Human Performance in Space at the International Space University in Strasbourg, France, where she previously served as Department Chair.
Astronuat Training - Project PoSSUM
She has also been selected as a Scientist-Astronaut Candidate with Project PoSSUM - an astronautics research and education program studying our upper atmosphere and its role in our changing global climate. By administration of the International Institute of Astronautical Sciences, candidates train at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, the gravity-offset laboratory at the Canadian Space Agency, and Survival Systems USA in preparation for sub-orbital and orbital flight.
- Belgian Nuclear Research Center (SCK-CEN), Mol, Belgium
- Hubrecht Institute, the University Medical Center Utrecht, Netherlands
- Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Netherlands
- International Space University (ISU), Strasbourg, France
- Centre for Interdisciplinary Research in Space, Trondheim, Norway
- Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Trondheim, Norway
- Norwegian Space Agency (NoSA), European Space Agency (ESA)
- China Manned Space Agency (CMSA)
- United Nations Office for Outer Space Affairs (UNOOSA)
Postdoctoral Scientist, Genetic Epidemiology, International Agency for Research on Cancer, World Health Organization, Lyon, France.
- PhD Medicine, NTNU, Norway (2015)
- MSc Demography & Health, LSHTM, United Kingdom (2011)
- PGDip Infectious Diseases, LSHTM, United Kingdom (2009)
- BA Ethics Laurentian University, Canada (2006)
- BSc Liberal Science (Physics/Chemistry), Laurentian University, Canada (2006)