Brenda Awuor Jimris-Rekve
- Program Coordinator, Centre for Global Health, UiO
- Advance project ideas conceptualized by the CGH leadership
- Organize and initiate the CGH cross disciplinary initiative
- Coordinate activities advancing the CGH strategic plan including coordinating and writing funding applications
- Manage and coordinate interdisciplinary projects related to the CGH core strategies
Brenda Jimris-Rekve is the Program Coordinator at the Center for Global Health (CGH), University of Oslo (UiO). As the project personnel, she is responsible for coordinating and advancing interdisciplinary projects related to the CGH’s core strategies and supporting the center’s cross-cutting themes and Women in Global Health (WGH) Norway. She has been working with The Basic Internet Foundation at the Institute of Technology Systems (ITS) at UiO as a Community Manager, focusing on building resilient communities in the global south through free access to information via internet lite. The Foundation is one of the CGH’s key partners in the digital cross-cutting theme. Brenda has a Bachelors degree in Mass Communication with a major in Public Relations from Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology and a Master degree in International Relations from Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU). She speaks English, Swahili, Norwegian and a little German.