The Centre for Global Health offers a common virtual arena for researchers, clinicians, policymakers and students interested in global health at UiO, and aims to be a unifying base for different environments interested in global health.
The Centre for Global Health is following the protocol in place for the COVID-19 pandemic recommended by UiO. Current guidelines and updates can be found here.
The Centre for Global Health at the University of Oslo is established to coordinate and facilitate educational and scientific activities related to global health.
RELIGHT - Research ExceLlence and Innovation in Global HealTh has been created to assist research groups in advancing their global health agenda through project development support.
Sign up to receive the Centre for Global Health Newsletter 3-4 times per year.
CGH is currently hosting two webinar series - Global Health and the Pandemic and The Lancet One Health Commission webinar series, One Health - Reconnecting for Our Future.
Norad and the Centre for Global Health at the University of Oslo collaborates on a call for contributions of manuscripts to the series ‘Global Health in the Era of Agenda 2030’
- Multiple EDTCP calls Apr. 17, 2020 1:10 PM
- COST Actions: Join newly established researcher networks Apr. 3, 2020 1:32 PM
- NOCC Research Opportunities Jan. 24, 2020 11:52 AM
- Horizon 2020 - Calls within the Health programme - Spring 2020 Nov. 1, 2019 3:08 PM
- Mobility grants for PhD and Post.docs from the Research Council of Norway Sep. 3, 2019 9:32 AM