The Centre for Global Health offers a common virtual arena for researchers, clinicians, policymakers and students interested in global health at UiO, and aims to be a unifying base for different environments interested in global health.
The Centre for Global Health at the University of Oslo is established to coordinate and facilitate educational and scientific activities related to global health.
Sign up to receive the Centre for Global Health Newsletter 3-4 times per year.
Read more about our New Global Health Research funding opportunity and how to apply.
The Women in Global Health Norway (WGH Norway) was launched on November 26th, 2018 in Oslo with an impressive academic programme followed by an informal reception.
Report from Global Mental Health Day 28th November 2018 at Professor boligen, this year a special focus on perinatal mental Health.
As a part of the Oslo Peace Week 2018, the Centre for Global Health co-hosted a dinner seminar on Tuesday 11 December, reflecting on Women, Health, Peace and Prosperity.
Norad and the Centre for Global Health at the University of Oslo collaborates on a call for contributions of manuscripts to the series ‘Global Health in the Era of Agenda 2030’
- JPIAMR - Antimicrobial resistance - Diagnostics and Surveillance Dec. 7, 2018 12:57 PM
- Marie S.-Curie - Research and Innovation Staff Exchange Dec. 6, 2018 10:46 AM
- COST - Network funding Dec. 3, 2018 3:24 PM
- Throne-Holst grants - human nutrition and related sciences Dec. 3, 2018 2:41 PM
- Indian-Norwegian researcher projects Nov. 30, 2018 1:11 PM