The Centre for Global Health (CGH) is an initiative of the Faculty of Medicine at the University of Oslo as part of the agenda to meet the Sustainable Development Goals. CGH is a common arena for researchers, clinicians and students interested in global health at UiO, and a unifying base for different disciplines and environments interested in global health.
- Mobilize cross-sectorial, multi- and interdisciplinary global health research;
To be a hub for capacity development in research based global health education;
A facilitator of community engagement, knowledge-based dialogue, and public opinion formations related to important global health discussions thus ultimately contributing to sustainable development.
Please find information about the Centre’s team and structure here.
The CGH actively promotes webinars through hosting and co-hosting a series of events annually. You are welcome to view past and upcoming events!
Register and receive the CGH Newsletter 2-3 times annually.
Norad and the Centre for Global Health at the University of Oslo collaborates on a call for contributions of manuscripts to the series ‘Global Health in the Era of Agenda 2030’
- JPIAMR - Health interventions against AMR Jan. 15, 2021 2:29 PM
- ERA-Net call - Transnational Projects on Neurodevelopmental Disorders Jan. 15, 2021 1:40 PM
- ERA PerMed: Multidisciplinary research projects on personalized medicine Jan. 15, 2021 12:28 PM
- Prequalification for K.G. Jebsen Centre for Medical Research Jan. 15, 2021 9:50 AM
- DAM Foundation- Grants 2021 Jan. 8, 2021 10:45 AM