The Centre for Global Health offers a common virtual arena for researchers, clinicians, policymakers and students interested in global health at UiO, and aims to be a unifying base for different environments interested in global health.
The Centre for Global Health at the University of Oslo is established to coordinate and facilitate educational and scientific activities related to global health.
Global health research groups now have the opportunity to apply for project development support from the RELIGHT programme.
The Centre for Global Health at the University of Oslo had the pleasure to organise its 2nd annual Global Health Inspiration Day on the 25th of September 2018.
The Women in Global Health is a global network striving to achieve gender equality within Global Health leadership.
Norad and the Centre for Global Health at the University of Oslo collaborates on a call for contributions of manuscripts to the series ‘Global Health in the Era of Agenda 2030’
- CORBEL - Access to advanced technologies and services Oct. 12, 2018 3:47 PM
- Global Grand Challenges Oct. 12, 2018 3:46 PM
- ERC Synergy Grant 2019 Sep. 14, 2018 2:45 PM
- Nordforsk - Migration and integration Aug. 10, 2018 11:01 AM
- EDCTP - Infectious diseases June 7, 2018 3:30 PM