The Centre for Global Health offers a common virtual arena for researchers, clinicians, policymakers and students interested in global health at UiO, and aims to be a unifying base for different environments interested in global health.
The Centre for Global Health at the University of Oslo is established to coordinate and facilitate educational and scientific activities related to global health.
The Norwegian Institute of Public Health, Centre for Global Health at the University of Oslo, and the Research Council of Norway announces GLOBVAC 2020 Conference.
Sign up to receive the Centre for Global Health Newsletter 3-4 times per year.
Norad and the Centre for Global Health at the University of Oslo collaborates on a call for contributions of manuscripts to the series ‘Global Health in the Era of Agenda 2030’
- JPIAMR - Network Plus 2020 Feb. 19, 2020 10:58 AM
- Possible IMI Call for proposals on the novel Coronavirus Feb. 19, 2020 10:34 AM
- Researcher Project for Scientific Renewal Feb. 7, 2020 4:15 PM
- Researcher Project with International Mobility Feb. 7, 2020 4:10 PM
- Peder Sather Grant Program Jan. 24, 2020 11:52 AM