Centre for Global Health: Digital Health
Digital inclusion is a key for health, education and meaningful work. Connecting developing economies with free access to information through the alliance of IT, Telecom, Academia, and public sector partners will create the partnership for achieving the Sustainability Development Goals (SDG 2030).
- Free digital health education in Iringa, Tanzania - Christine Holst
- Basic Internet Foundation - Josef Noll
- Digital Inclusion (DigI) - Josef Noll
- The Health Information Systems Programme (HISP) - Kristin Braa
- mHealth4Africa - Jens Johan Kaasbøll
- The Smartphone Pandemic: Mobile technologies and data in the COVID-19 response - Katerini T. Storeng