Community based health care in Afghanistan
Open guest lecture with former health minister in Afghanistan, Dr. Said Habib Arwal.
Dr. Said Habib Arwal. Photo: Future Generations
Dr. Arwal has been invited to Norway by the Norwegian Afghanistan Committee.
About Dr. Arwal
- Graduated of Kabul Medical University - MD 1996
- Afghanistan first Master of Applied Community Health Change & Conservation (USA ) 2011
- Known as First Afghan Health Hero and father of community Based Health care in Afghanistan
- Served as an International Global Health Community Based Health Care Lecturer
- 2002-2014: National MoPH /CBHC Coordinator in Afghanistan