COVID-19 Resource Hub
The Centre for Global Health has recently published a COVID-19 Resource Hub where readers will find updated, clear, easily accessible and relevant information about the COVID-19 outbreak.
The Centre for Global Health (CGH) is curating content from many sources, including mapping tools and articles, for this recently published COVID-19 Resource Hub, where readers will find information about the COVID-19 outbreak. With a vast amount of information being published daily worldwide and nationally on the pandemic, the idea is to highlight some of the most recent and groundbreaking information for our audience. Information that is included in the Resource Hub includes:
- facts, advice, and information about intervention measures related to COVID-19 from public authorities in Norway
- webinar recordings related to COVID-19 hosted by CGH
- resources for tracing and tracking the outbreak using highly functional and informative maps, updated in real time with detailed breakdowns of cases, deaths and the condition of those with COVID-19
- ongoing research globally, nationally and at the University of Oslo (UiO)
- scholarly literatures and resources
The information provided on the COVID-19 Resource Hub webpage is not an exclusive list of resources and CGH welcomes contributions of content that can be added. Please send suggested additions to firstname.lastname@example.org.