Get Involved & Open Calls
WGH Norway is a national movement and extends the invitation for organizing local events and activities including the Annual Conference, if interested.
Speakers and panelists at the WGH Norway Launch, 2018 Photo: Øystein Horgmo, UiO
- Join WGH Norway as a member
- Participate in an ongoing global campaign or a national 50/50 Task force
- Organize a local event or activity
- Establish a dialogue on SDG 3 (health) and SDG 5 (gender): how to improve linkages between SDG 3 and SDG 5 including research, analysis, advocacy
- Coordinate WGH networking meetings (e.g. meet & greet)
- Host panel discussions or invite speakers to upcoming global health events
- Contribute your expertise and experience as a mentor to the next generation
- Apply to assist with the organization of the WGH Norway Annual Conference (see below)
- Get in Touch
- To ensure all activities align with the WGH Norway mission and vision, please contact the WGH Norway Secretariat with a program, date and place for your event idea.
- All branding for WGH Norway should include the appropriate logos, which can be provided by the Secretariat.
- Local Initiatives
- Local initiatives should be featured as a WGH Norway event.
- For promotion of events and activities, the Secretariat will assist with exposure via the WGH Norway social media and webpage.
The WGH Norway Secretariat is currently hosted by the Centre for Global Health at the University of Oslo. Each year, the WGH Norway Secretariat opens a call for interest from the Norwegian landscape to be appointed as an ad-hoc Taskforce that will assist in the organization of the next Annual Conference. The call for the 2021 Annual Conference has concluded and a new call will be announced later this year.
Call of interest description
To be considered an organizer of the next WGH Norway Annual Conference, candidates: