Women in Global Health (WGH) Norway is a national initiative, and its Secretariat is currently based at Centre for Global Health at the University of Oslo. If you are interested in organizing a local event, please follow the steps below.
Activity and Event Ideas
- Identify WGH Norway strategic initiatives: Suggestion to establish a dialogue on SDG 3 and SDG 5: how to improve linkages between SDG 3 (health) and SDG 5 (gender): include research, analysis, advocacy for SDG 3 in SDG 5 and vice versa
- Host panel discussions or invite speakers to upcoming global health conferences and/or seminars
- WGH Networking meetings (e.g. meet & greet)
- Mentorship program
- Take part in one of our taskforces
- Get in Touch
- We would like to ensure all activities align with the WGH Norway mission. Please contact the WGH Norway secretariat with program, date and place for the event.
- All branding for WGH Norway should encompass the same logos.
- Local Initiatives
- Local initiatives should be featured as a WGH Norway event.
- For promotion of events and activities, the Secretariat will publish it via the WGH Norway social media accounts, as well as WGH Norway webpages.