Baltic and North Sea Conference on Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine 2019
Rehabilitation towards future health and participation - an evidence-based strategy
- Opening ceremony and Olle Höök lecture.
- Plenary sessions with focus on Health services, Pain and movement, Cognition and Participation.
- Parallel sessions focusing on Health services, Pain and movement, Cognition and Participation in spinal cord injuries and multi-trauma, traumatic brain injuries, stroke, other acquired brain injuries, painful musculoskeletal conditions and other disabilities.
- Rehabilitation across borders with reports from various countries on rehabilitation system and specialization/education.
- Meetings: BNF board meeting, BNF member assembly.
The conference will be conducted in English
More information will be posted as it becomes available