The Martinsen Group
Ørjan G. Martinsen is currently professor of Electronics and Head of the Section for Electronics Research at the Department of Physics, University of Oslo. He is also an Adjunct Researcher at the Department of Clinical and Biomedical Engineering at the Oslo University Hospital. He is coordinator for the Oslo Bioimpedance Group that focuses on the linear and non-linear passive, electrical properties of biomaterials.
Selected publications (see www.bioimpedance.org for more details):
- Pettersen F.J., Martinsen Ø.G., Høgetveit, J.O., Kalvøy, H., Odland H.H.: Bioimpedance spectroscopy of temporal impedance changes in a beating heart. Biomed. Phys. Eng. Express., 2, 065015, 2016. https://doi.org/10.1088/2057-1976/2/6/065015
- Canali C., Mazzoni C., Larsen L.B., Heiskanen A., Martinsen Ø.G., Wolff A., Dufva M., Emneus J.: An impedance method for spatial sensing of 3D cell constructs – towards applications in tissue engineering. Analyst. 140 (17), 6079-6088, 2015. https://doi.org/10.1039/C5AN00987A PMid:26198701
- Canali C., Mohanty S., Heiskanen A., Muhammad H.B., Martinsen Ø.G., Dufva M., Wolff A., Emneus J.: Impedance spectroscopic characterisation of porosity in 3D cell culture scaffolds with different channel networks. Electroanalysis. 27, 193-199, 2015. https://doi.org/10.1002/elan.201400413
- Ahn A.C., Gow B.J., Martinsen Ø.G., Zhao M., Grodzinsky A.J., Baikie I.D.: Applying the Kelvin Probe to biological tissues: Theoretical and computational analyses. Phys. Rev. E., 85, 061901, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevE.85.061901 PMid:23005121 PMCid:PMC4648617
- Johnsen G.K., Lütken C.A., Martinsen Ø.G., Grimnes S.: Memristive model of electro-osmosis in skin. Phys. Rev. E, 83, 031916, 2011. https://doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevE.83.031916 PMid:21517534