Postdoctoral Fellow - Department of Behavioural Medicine
Visiting address Sognsvannsveien 9 Domus Medica 0372 Oslo
Postal address Postboks 1111 Blindern 0317 Oslo
- Functional Data Analysis
- Multivariate Data Analysis
- Bayesian Data Analysis
- Information Theory
- 2012 MSc in Mathematical Statistics, University of Isfahan, Iran
- 2015 PhD in Statistics, University of Isfahan, Iran
- 2018 Visiting Researcher, Telecom ParisTech, France
- Since 2022 Postdoctoral Fellow, University of Oslo, Norway
- Asgari, F., Alamatsaz, M. H., Vitelli, V., and Hayati, S. (2020). Latent function-on-scalar regression models for observed sequences of binary data: a restricted likelihood approach. arXiv preprint arXiv:2012.02635.
- Asgari, F. and Hayati, S. (2020). R Package ‘dfrr’, Dichotomized functional reponse regression, CRAN.
- Asgari, F. and Alamatsaz, M. H. (2020). An extension of entropy power inequality for dependent random variables. Communications in Statistics-Theory and Methods, 1-12.
- Asgari, F. and Alamatsaz, M. H. (2020). Concavity of entropy power based on the multivariate Gaussian copula, The 4th Seminar on Information Theory and its Applications, Uni. Of Isfahan, Isfahan, Iran.
- Asgari, F., Alamatsaz, M. H., and Khoolenjani, N. B. (2019). Inequalities for the dependent Gaussian noise channels based on Fisher information and copulas. Probability in the Engineering and Informational Sciences, 33(4), 618-657.
- Asgari, F. and Alamatsaz, M. H. (2019). Entropy power inequality for dependent random variables, The 12th Seminar on Probability and Stochastic Process, Univ. of Semnan, Semnan, Iran.
- Asgari, F. and Alamatsaz, M. H. (2014). Characterizations based on products and mixed sums of random variables, Proceedings of the 12th Iranian Statistics Conference, Univ. of Razi, Kermanshah, 266-272.
Cristin returned 'not found'
Published Apr. 5, 2022 2:44 PM - Last modified Apr. 5, 2022 2:44 PM