- Structure, function, regulation and subcellular localisation of cAMP- dependent protein kinases
- Phylogenetic analysis of the catalytic subunit of cAMP-dependent protein kinase
- Heterogeneity in the human PKA Cα and Cβ genes – functional consequences and opportunities for novel diagnostics and therapeutics
- Human sperm motility and metasbolism
- Cell biology, molecular biology and nucleotide metabolism for medical students
- 1983 Dr.med. (Doctoral thesis, Ph.D.), University of Oslo. "Regulation of gonadotropin responsive adenylyl cyclases in rat testes"
- 1982 Cand.med. (M.D.). The Faculty of Medicine of the University of Oslo
- 1992 – to present: Professor, Department of Biochemistry, University of Oslo, Norway
- 1991 Anders Jahres Award (for scientists less than 40 years old)
Teaching leader, Department of Biochemistry, University of Oslo, Norway
Board member Rheumatech AS and Spermatech AS
Collaboration with professor Bjørn S. Skålhegg at the Department of Nutrition, University of Oslo. We have a research group presently consisting of 9 persons. These include technicians, master students, medical students, Ph.D.- students, and post-docs.